Friday, November 28, 2008

More on training

I returned to Osaka last Wednesday night to run with the club and it went quite well. It was quite cold and windy which made the run more challenging. My running partner, the only guy who shows up for this workout, Mr. Noguchi was there so we were ready to go. We ran 15K at about 4:25 for K which is about 7 minute pace. It was quite tough because of the cold and wind and maybe because I was a bit tired. I ran 5 that morning to get 15 miles for the day. Anyway I know that I wouldn't run that hard by myself so I am thankful that I have someone to push me.

This week on training has been a bit different. I have tried to lengthen my morning runs. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday morning I ran 8.5 in the morning and today I ran 7. It makes it easier to get in more miles for the day especially if I do a second run. I have been a little bit of a slacker in getting on the track and doing speed and I know I have to do that, if I want to get anywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home