Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Another week.

I had another good Sunday run. As usual I got up at 4, watched TV for an hour to let my body wake up and ran at 5. I was amazed that I could run because I only slept for 2-3 hours that night. I think I had too much cafeine (sp?) for dinner so I couldn't go to sleep until around 1:00 am. Anyway I got out the door on time and concentrated on running relaxed for the whole run. I didn't want to race it or compare it to the previous week. One of the problems with having the Garmin is that it is very easy to compare runs and of course want to run faster each time. So I just tried to run relaxed the entire run without really pushing it. I was also afraid I was going to crash because of lack of sleep but thankfully I didn't. I also added on a bit to bring it up to 16 miles. I want to stay at that distance for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home